Welcome to ACAPELLAS4U, Free Acapellas Vocals Dj tools Downloads

Your original leading free studio quality acapellas provider.

Twitter Facebook Top100 Pellas

Ready Or Not For A Thug Mansion

Post your best mashup songs, bootlegs, mashups, mixtapes and favourite mashups you've heard in here. The best free mashups are posted on our Faceboook wall

Moderator: Forum Staff

Forum rules
Popular searches: best mash, how to mashup songs, best mashup, mashup best, mashups songs, mashups best, the best mashups, best mash up, mashups download. mashup tracks, best bootie, free mashups

Ready Or Not For A Thug Mansion

Postby mastamindz on Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:12 pm

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IGBQWAB6

Let me know what ya think. Give me some pointers if needed
mastamindz
No longer the Rookie
No longer the Rookie

Downloads/Uploads: 49 / 0

Postby 22A on Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:11 pm

I gotta say I wasn't really a fan of this one. Probably the main reason is I loved the original far too much. Other than that though:
- I think the lyrics are out of sync with the beat most of the way though, and possibly running a little slow. It matches up nicely in a couple of places but on the most part it's not quite right
- That aside my main problem was just that it was kinda boring. There was no chorus, no variation in the beat or anything else really added. Just three verses and a beat (having the drawn out intro didn't help either)

Sorry to be a bit harsh but I think it could be a really good track if you worked it over a few more times, maybe threw a bit of variation in there. Good luck
22A
Special Member
Special Member

Downloads/Uploads: 50 / 3