Welcome to ACAPELLAS4U, Free Acapellas Vocals Dj tools Downloads

Your original leading free studio quality acapellas provider.

Twitter Facebook Top100 Pellas

Hip Hop Comp - Round One results

Here at Acapellas4u we regularly hold fantastic competitions with absolutely Awesome prizes! Keep an eye out within here for the next one and you could be a winner!

Moderators: Forum Staff, admin

Hip Hop Comp - Round One results

Postby Lexus on Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:52 am

[img]http://www.djpuente.com/test/ACAS4ucomp2.gif[/img]

The winner will receive their very own boxed copy of Sony ACiD Pro 6 - which currently retails at around $330!

All I have to say is thank god that round is over and done with!! I want to thank Cutter and Val for stepping in this week, I have been a bit busy with other things so I havent been around that much!

Needless to say After reading all the posts flying around! Voting by the Public is no more in this Comp!!, The voting will be carried out by a selected panel of Three which will be put forward in due course.....

I do see that there is a tie break in three of the groups so instead of doing a head to head Vote I have decided that four PPL will go through to the next round from each group!! You didnt expect that did you!! lol

Without furher waiting!! The PPL going through to the next round are as follows:-

Group one:-

1st.DJ Choo
2nd.WcWc
3rd.Vice Verses & Sho-Tyme

Group Two:-

1st.DJ Prequel
2nd.Blow
3rd.DJ Sting & DJ Patron

Group Three:-

1st.Se7en & G Money
2nd.DJ Leethal
3rd.DJ Rapko

Group Four:-

1st.DJ Scholar
2nd.Damn
3rd.Eric B
4th.Habib

I will try to have the group listings and pellas for round two up later today!

Thanks to everyone who took part in round One... You all did a great Job!!

Peace

(Please use the hip hop comp questions / Chat thread for any feedback / disscussions)
Lexus
Special Member
Special Member

Downloads/Uploads: 448 / 22