Welcome to ACAPELLAS4U, Free Acapellas Vocals Dj tools Downloads

Your original leading free studio quality acapellas provider.

Twitter Facebook Top100 Pellas

got alot of pellas whoever needs em

Discuss anything you so desire that doesn't belong anywhere else within the forum. Please do your best to keep it clean.

Moderators: Forum Staff, admin

got alot of pellas whoever needs em

Postby ronniedigital on Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:43 am

8) wattup yall im new 2 this so bear w/me, i already have many pellaz on file, but the way I get mine is from converting vinyl to wav as a recording.
ronniedigital
Special Member
Special Member

Downloads/Uploads: 405 / 4

Postby juno on Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:32 pm

Venice wrote:Is there a way to get some accapellas from you ? Do you have a list somewhere ?

Sharing & requesting arent allowed in this forum & not without good reason. We urge all members to please upload any pellas that will add to our list. Please scan over the RULES & FAQs for future basis. This site has plenty to offer.
Elektro-Organic Tube-Creatures Direct My Thoughts & Expressions of Excess & Beauty, She's My Requiem For A Dream, The Amplification In My Chest, The Hidden Derivative Of Thievery, Expect Nothing, Get What You Expect
juno
Special Member
Special Member

Downloads/Uploads: 227 / 9

Postby acapella on Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:43 pm

DJOVA wrote:I hope i dont get banned for saying this , But i cant see why we cant share amongst ourselves within the community , You say the main reason why there are only 5 downloads a month is because of bandwith space so why not have a section where if member want to post sharing(NOT REQUESTING) it can be posted. Once again no disrespect to the site i just was wondering.

Further to what Juno said - we have enough to offer as it is and we encourage members to share and share alike.

If you have pellas we don't have then upload them so that EVERYONE can benefit from them.. it's the same people that regularly upload and contribute. What's up with the other 3500 members ??

Don't know how to upload ?? come on pull yer finger out and keep the acapellas4u forum the best site on the net for pellas.

:D

p.s We just really encourage the access of pellas here to be FULLY open for all to see and available from HERE. So if you wanna streamload, share privately then please do that aswell. We aren't stopping that taking place ok :)
[NEW] Our 2014 Survey's started and you can WIN 250 Bonus Downloads! ENTER HERE
Have you grabbed our 'Top 100 acapellas of all time' PLUS key analysis yet? FREE INSTANT ACCESS
Want some Top-Rated Acapella packs? INSTANT DOWNLOAD HER
acapella
Site Admin
Site Admin

Downloads/Uploads: 135 / 263

Postby SE7EN on Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:00 pm

Yeah Same Here, I've Uploaded A Few That Wasn't On The List, But The Rest Of The Pella's I Have Are Already On Here.
SE7EN
Special Member
Special Member

Downloads/Uploads: 806 / 15
Dj or Producer?: Both Dj and Producer