Welcome to ACAPELLAS4U, Free Acapellas Vocals Dj tools Downloads

Your original leading free studio quality acapellas provider.

Twitter Facebook Top100 Pellas

CLOSED +50 Bonus downloads?? just by linking to Acapellas4U!

Keep updated with our news and be sure to visit our Image Facebook & Image Twitter pages too.

Moderators: Forum Staff, admin

Forum rules
Keep connected 24/7 via our Image Facebook & Image Twitter pages.

Postby emcunderground on Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm

emcunderground wrote:I PM'd the URL and its been 7 hours(OMGZ).

I hope to see a +50 in my dload section tomorow :)

... Its been a day :S and the deadline has passed. I hope i get 50+
emcunderground
ACAS4U Referral Ambassador
ACAS4U Referral Ambassador

Downloads/Uploads: 8 / 0

Postby djzelus on Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:05 am

much love to this offer and the people who made it. this is one of the tightest sites i've seen in a long minute
djzelus
No longer the Rookie
No longer the Rookie

Downloads/Uploads: 111 / 7

Postby acapella on Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:13 pm

50 bonus downloads offer ended Sunday evening 18:00 gmt.

NO MORE TAKERS THANKYOU :)

Everyone who made it within the deadline will know by the end of the week whether you got your PM's into us in time.

Thanks to everyone who entered, it was a bit of a laugh and personally for me, WAY too much administration work to keep it all going. Hopefully I did good.

Perhaps we should look into some kind of TEXTING system next time or something..
[NEW] Our 2014 Survey's started and you can WIN 250 Bonus Downloads! ENTER HERE
Have you grabbed our 'Top 100 acapellas of all time' PLUS key analysis yet? FREE INSTANT ACCESS
Want some Top-Rated Acapella packs? INSTANT DOWNLOAD HER
acapella
Site Admin
Site Admin

Downloads/Uploads: 135 / 263

Postby mattmonty6384 on Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:15 pm

i just wanted to say that i linked to your site from my webpage at least 2 weeks ago now and i still havent recieved my free download credits. i tried to email but the service was unavaiable so i chose the instant message option and sent a pm instead. Are there more bonuses youjust havent given out yet or am i not goin to recieve them now?

Feedback of some kind would be brilliant.

Thanx

P.S. Great Site By The Way

mattmonty6384
mattmonty6384
No longer the Rookie
No longer the Rookie

Downloads/Uploads: 180 / 10

Postby anisina on Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:21 am

mattmonty6384 wrote:i just wanted to say that i linked to your site from my webpage at least 2 weeks ago now and i still havent recieved my free download credits. i tried to email but the service was unavaiable so i chose the instant message option and sent a pm instead. Are there more bonuses youjust havent given out yet or am i not goin to recieve them now?

Feedback of some kind would be brilliant.

Thanx

P.S. Great Site By The Way

mattmonty6384

As you say... Feedback of some kind would be brilliant.

Now, as the rules say... *Offer ONLY applies to members who have held an account for 10 days or more and priority will be given to members with a good post count. ...I would say that it is probably more to do with you having 3 posts since you joined (23 Aug 2006).

Sadly, the amount of downloads are not counted, as this does not provide revenue for the expenses inccured by the bandwidth usage. However, sensible post counts do contribute to the leverage of attracting advertising, and increase the PageRank. Without Donations, and advertising, there would be no acapellas4u.co.uk. There would simply be no more, and it is deemed fair to reward those that want this place to exist, and not just for the acapellas and other files.

The above reasons are why we want an 'Active Community' because an active community encourages more income (through Donations, Advertising etc...) for acapellas4u, which turns into a better/improved service for everybody that is able to access acapellas, and other content.

So, get posting, sensibly, and you will stand more chance in a future 'giveaway'.
anisina
Special friend
Special friend

Downloads/Uploads: 25 / 0

Postby YoungNation on Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:10 pm

As you say... Feedback of some kind would be brilliant.

Now, as the rules say... *Offer ONLY applies to members who have held an account for 10 days or more and priority will be given to members with a good post count. ...I would say that it is probably more to do with you having 3 posts since you joined (23 Aug 2006).

Sadly, the amount of downloads are not counted, as this does not provide revenue for the expenses inccured by the bandwidth usage. However, sensible post counts do contribute to the leverage of attracting advertising, and increase the PageRank. Without Donations, and advertising, there would be no acapellas4u.co.uk. There would simply be no more, and it is deemed fair to reward those that want this place to exist, and not just for the acapellas and other files.

The above reasons are why we want an 'Active Community' because an active community encourages more income (through Donations, Advertising etc...) for acapellas4u, which turns into a better/improved service for everybody that is able to access acapellas, and other content.

So, get posting, sensibly, and you will stand more chance in a future 'giveaway'.

So users with a low post amount won't get the bonus?
Hey! Get your greedy, beady little eyes out of my signature!
YoungNation
No longer the Rookie
No longer the Rookie

Downloads/Uploads: 134 / 1

Postby anisina on Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:21 am

:arrowu:

It doesn't say that. It states that... Priority will be given to members with a good post count ...so if you have 10, and the next member has 20, then the priority will be given to the member with 20.
anisina
Special friend
Special friend

Downloads/Uploads: 25 / 0

Postby YoungNation on Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:21 am

anisina wrote::arrowu:
It doesn't say that. It states that... Priority will be given to members with a good post count ...so if you have 10, and the next member has 20, then the priority will be given to the member with 20.
Okay. So all users who participated will eventually get the bonus; regardless of post count?
Hey! Get your greedy, beady little eyes out of my signature!
YoungNation
No longer the Rookie
No longer the Rookie

Downloads/Uploads: 134 / 1

Postby acapella on Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:50 pm

I will be updating the 'stragglers' for the LAST TIME later on today. Then this thread will be locked for good.

We should have never mentioned about a 'priority' and it was incorrect for us to do so. The main clause was whether you guys had been active for 10 days or not.

We've already admitted that it was a bit of a logistical nightmare running this little 'extra' incentive for +50 bonus downloads and if we run one of these again we'll look to do it in a more controlled manner.

Please do no NOT PM me about this anymore - thankyou very much.
Have you grabbed our 'Top 100 acapellas of all time' PLUS key analysis yet? FREE INSTANT ACCESS
acapella
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby acapella on Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:13 pm

You're all set now guys - enjoy your downloadz!

Peace

acapella

-lock-
acapella
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous